HowardHoward Edwin McCormick (b. 9/21/1909, d. 5/12/1990) was born in New Wilmington, Lawrence Co., Pennsylvania, the sixth and youngest child of William McCune McCormick (b. 9/1/1868, d. 4/27/1930) and Mary Jane Munnell McCormick (b. 3/30/1868, d. 2/4/1942), who married on 2/10/1892. His father was the son of Milton McCormick and Anne Standley. His mother was the daughter of James Munnell and Sarah Brown. Their other children were:
- Charles Albert McCormick (b. 12/7/1892, 3/3/1969), married Gladys Martin
- Grace McCormick (b. 6/16/1895, d. 12/7/1985), married (1) Kenneth King McCreary, (2) Edward Daum
- Florence Ellora McCormick (b. 9/24/1897, d. 8/31/1989), married Samuel Arthur McCreary
- Belle McCormick (b. 3/21/1900, d. 1/1/1972); and
- Ruth McCormick (b. 3/19/1907, d. ); married Rearick
In the 1920 census, Howard is living with his parents in New Wilmington, along with Charles (27), Belle (19), and Ruth (12). By 1930, he is no longer listed on the form.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.